Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Birthday Cookbooks!

Wow, I am super lucky. I was the lucky recipient of many cookbooks that I had been coveting for quite some time now. I can't wait to dive into them and test them out - and post my experiences here of course. I did pour over them and LOVE them already. Stay tuned - the kitchen will be busy (work permitting).

Thank you Thank you Thank you Jaci for Baked and Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World (Photos from Amazon).



Thank you Thank you Thank you Ashley R. for the long sought after infamous Hello, Cupcake!
Thank you Thank you Thank you my dear sweet hubby for these delicous books: The Sweet Melissa Baking Book and Go Dairy Free.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! You are one lucky girl :) I just ordered Hello Cupcake from Amazon after borrowing it from my library. I've also borrowed Baked and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking books..enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! You're welcome! Happy Birthday chica!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete