Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I am looking forward to updating my blog with ALL the holiday baking that I have done, but wanted to take a moment and share my wonderful holiday gifts with you. I am so lucky to have received two things high on my baker wish list:
A beautiful pale blue Cupcake Courier that I have coveted for a long time. While I do have the white pastry boxes with cupcake inserts in bulk from Big River Packaging, it is hard to carry more than two boxes by myself and I feel bad about the paper waste. So, now I have both!



I was also very lucky to receive a new baking cookbook - I just love getting new baking cookbooks, even with all the great stuff on the web. My in-laws (having ESP) got me the Field Guide to Cookies by Anita Chu. I can't wait to read it and try it.





Merry Christmas to all. And thank you sweet hubby Mathias and William and Locey!

No comments:

Post a Comment